Outdoor Worship Service - weather permitting, at 10:00 a.m. Seating in the pavilion is limited to 40 people. I encourage you to bring your lawn chairs and blankets and sit in the grassy area around the pavilion.
Just a reminder . . . In order to hold corporate worship, we must adhere to the CDC guidelines:
- Masks are required coming into and out of the pavilion or church facilities.
- Pump hand sanitizer is available, but you are asked to bring your own hand sanitizer and wipes.
- Social distancing of 6 feet is required.
- Communion will be observed in the Worship Service. Please bring your own Communion elements.
- Bulletins will be printed.
We request that you refrain from going into the church building if worship is held outdoors. The Christian Education Building is open:
- You will have access to the restrooms.
- The kitchen has been closed.
- Enter the CE Building by using the main door across from the church building.
- Exit the CE Building through the back door by the restrooms.
When worship is held in the Sanctuary, we ask that you:
- Maintain one-way traffic flow, please follow the directional signs.
- In the Sanctuary, you will notice that pews have been roped off to maintain social distancing.
- Please access the pews from the center isle. Do not move the ropes.
- At the conclusion of the worship service, Pastor Ed will dismiss each side. Please exit using the outside isles.
- Depart the Sanctuary using the door closest to the men's restroom. Continue outside through the door leading into the back parking lot.
- During worship, the restroom facilities will be available. Disinfecting wipes, antibacterial spray, paper towels and hand sanitizer are available. Please dispose of all paper products in the trash can. You will need to be responsible for cleaning the portion of the area you use.
We recognize the decision to join us for worship will be an individual family one. Please do not come if you have any concerns. With that in mind, we will continue with our live-stream worship services should you wish to continue worshiping at home. Below are the two links which will take you directly to the Worship Service:
To view on YouTube, the link is:
For those attending the worship service, bulletins will be printed and are available in the pavilion.
Please join us for our Outdoor Worship Service this Sunday.
Click here to edit text