November 7 running for 7 weeks
Evening Sessions from 4:00-5:15 p.m.
Simple Meal for Families - 5:15-6:15 p.m.
- Join us for the humor and insight of Dr. Kev in Leman as he shares practical ideas for making family time more fun.
Come with questions! You will leave with a list of specific quidelines and Bible verses to support your family in today's challenges. Dr. Leman, a writer and speaker about family issues for several decades, wants to equip your family to "raise rock solid kids in a pleasure-driven world."
- The Ten Best Gifts You'll Ever Give Your Kids
- How to Listen So Kids Will Talk and How to Talk so Kids Will Listen
- Discipline isn't Spelled P-U-N-I-S-H-M-E-N-T
- Ten Ways to Improve Your Child's Self Confidence
- Caution: Anger Ahead!
- Birth Order - What You Need to Know About It
- Standing Up to the New Goliath - Helping Kids Overcome the Negative Influences of the Internet, The Media, and Technology